Saturday 20 August 2016

Pascal Morency moves on and says goodbye to the players and staff.

Ghostrider Assistant Coach Pascal Morency has left the Riders for the QMJHL where he will serve as an Assistant Coach with the Val-D'Or Foreurs. Pascal sent this note to the "News" Saturday afternoon. 





Dear Riders,

I would like to take a moment to express my gratitude to the organization. Coach Craig for his skills, confidence and acknowledgement towards me. The Godfather "Panger the legend" for his insightful advice and wisdom. The iron man Jeff for his position as a role model and all the players for their openness and their values. They all have been a significant part of my journey and stepping stones in my life.

What a great community, and it is a privilege to be able to play this unique game of hockey in a town like Fernie BC. I see many great memories that will be created with this organization in near future as it is lead and guided by an amazing staff. I will miss these two beings (Heather Lewis and Kayla Newfeld) that care for players inside and outside of themselves and Darren, Brader and Donavan for their amazing kindness.

Keep being this organization of value which is open to always evolve and change. Keep developing players inside out for not only their career but their life as well. I will follow you from across Canada!

Riders, remain the shinning light that you are for the KJIHL.

Sincerely

Pascal

No comments:

Post a Comment